CamaSmart E27 Bulb Camera Series:
Following description will help you know more about this item.
1. Real 3MP / 2MP super clear lens displays a crystal clear smooth live video, you can keep an eye on your home anytime anywhere.
2. 360° rotation view, 4X zoom, cover every corner, no blind area
Friendly APP interfaces offer you very pleasant and easy operation.
3. Smart Night Vision makes a colorful video at night.
4. Smart auto tracing, follow the moving object.
5. Smart Motion detection, alarm function will alert and it will send you an alarm message to your cellphone and your email.
6. Clear two way talk remotely no matter where you are.
Equipped with anti-noise microphone and speaker, Enjoy the convenient communication when you’re resting or busying.
7. Easy installation, just screw it like a bulb, no need break wall and no more screws required. As easy as replacing a light bulb.
8. Waterproof & Weatherproof，Protest the bad weather
9. One device, shared With all family. Support IOS, Android , cellphone and PC webpage view. You also can add many cameras in one account.
10. Equipped with high performance WIFI module and antenna
2.4GHz Wi-Fi, IEEE802.11b/g/n
What if the place l want to monitor has no WIFI?
Without WIFI, you can add the camera to app by AP hotspot, you still can view the live video in 10 meters distance. You just put an SD card into camera, the videos will be recorded and stored in SD card.
11. Support max 128G Micro SD card & Cloud storage. Playback videos anytime and anywhere.
12. Use AES 128-bit Encryption, Your Privacy Comes First
We offer AES 128-bit Encryption, it’s officially recommended by many security agencies (including NSA). It’s more than enough, it could take billions of years for a Brute Force attack to find a password to decrypt original message.
13. Contents in the box.
14. Ready Stock, ship fast. Some countries reach in 10days.
Q: My place has no wifi, can I use it for recording?
A: Yes, this app has function of “Local direct connection”. It allows you connect your phone and the camera directly. Just put an SD card into the camera, the videos will be recorded and stored in the SD card. You can review videos on the app.
Q: How long is the warranty?
A: All goods have been checked before dispatch. Warranty for 1 years, lifetime technical service.
Q: After-sales services ?
A: 1. All goods will be inspected and tested before shipment.
2. Customer’s satisfactory is most important to us. If you have any problem or questions regarding our transaction, contact us without hesitation.
Q: What’s the camera’s APP?
A: This camera use “Ycc365plus” APP. You can download it in APP Store, it can used in IOS& Andiod.
Q: What’s the weight of the camera?
A: it’s 0.4kg
16. Quick guide to connect Smart Camera
1. User your mobile phone to scan the QR code on user manual or search app “ycc365 plus” in google play or app store to install it on your mobile phone. And create your account step by step.
2. Please make sure you have ready your Wi-Fi router and remember your Wi-Fi router password.
3. Please make sure you have connected your mobile to your Wi-Fi. Please also open your location on your mobile phone.
4. Connect the camera to your power socket for power supply.
5. Wait about 30 seconds, the camera will rotate left-right and up-down. Then about 20 seconds later, the camera will say “Please configure your camera by AP hot spot or scanning code”.
(Note: if the camera does not work in this step, please reset the camera. Open the rubber SD cover on the camera head, beside the SD card slot, you will see the reset button. Use a pin to long-press it for 3~5 seconds, till the camera voice “Reset success”. Release the rest button, then the camera will do step 5.)
6. On the “YCC365 Plus” app, press “+” on the up-right corner. Select “Dome Camera”, then select “Device adding by scanning the code”. Press “Next”.
7. On the step 3, you already connected your mobile to your Wi-Fi. So it automatically shows your Wi-Fi name. You just type in your Wi-Fi password, then press “Next”.
8. A QR code will show on your phone screen. Place the QR code in front of the camera lens to let the camera read the QR code. You need to move the QR code slowly forwards or backwards 10cm ~ 30cm distance to the camera lens.
9. Once camera read the QR code, it will sound “Di Di” and voice “please wait for Wi-Fi connecting” and voice “please wait for internet connecting”. Now press “Beep or flashing lights” button on app. Then just wait.
10. Finally, the camera will voice “Internet connected, welcome to use cloud camera”. And your app will also shows connected. You can operate the camera on your mobile phone now.
17. How to use SD card for memory
1． Because camera need to run for video stream. It require SD card with high speed reading and writing. So please use C10 (Class10) or higher speed SD card. U3 type will be preferable. (Note: Some old SD cards like 1GB, 2GB, 4GB just for storage or copy files use. They are not high speed writing & reading. Suggest to use latest 32G~128G high speed SD card.)
2． Before using the SD card, format the SD card on PC.
3． Disconnect electricity from camera. Then insert SD card into camera card slot. (Note: SD card must be put in camera before supplying power to camera. Otherwise, camera can not detect SD card.)
4． Supply power to camera again.
5． If your camera is already added on app, just wait about 2~3 minutes then refresh device list, camera will connect internet again. If your camera was not added on app, just follow the “Quick guide to connect Smart Camera” to add.
6． On app, get to Settings / Memory card management, select recording modes “Alarm recording” or “Continuous recording”.
7. For the first to review playback on memory card, you need wait for about 15 minutes. Because it need time to process first video clip.
Note: If you buy camera with SD card from our store, we already put it inside the camera.
Thank you for selecting our smart camera, enjoy it!