Super Multifunctional Smart Card Reader Reader
RFID NFC Copier / Reader/ Writer / Duplicator
HD 2.8 inch full color screen,clear display,built-in multi-lingual.
ID/IC full hand and voice broadcast (In English)
Support read write frequency: 125KHz, 250KHz, 375KHz, 500KHz, 625khz, 750kHz, 875KHz, 1000KHZ, 13.56MHz (ISO1443A/B), support HID Prox cards.
Support card read: EM4100/EM4200, Mi-fare classic, UID cards, Ultralight, HID 1386/1326/1346, Ntag203
Support cards write: T5577, EM4305, HID 1386/1326/1346, UID cards.
Digital keys to enter the card number can be entered directly.
Has USB interface
Working with 4*AAA battery, standard handset, easy to carry. (not included)
Comes decoding, direct preparation of various types of smart card access door.
How to read and write normal RFID cards?
1. Press the “on/off ” button.
2. Put the cards on the back of the copier. The copier will be show the “Waring” page. Press “ok”
3. Put the cards on the back side of the copier and press “scan”
4. The copier will scan and show the card number.
5. Put one writable T5577(125khz writable chip) or UID(13.56mhz writable chip) card on the back side of the copier and press “Write”
How to crack encryption 13.56Mhz cards?
When the 13.56mhz cards have encrypted, it should be using the software to crack the cards. This super RFID copier can crack most of encryption cards. (please not use it to do the illegal things!)
1. Connect the device to computer with the USB cable.
2. Then you can see and open the software on your computer.
3. Press the OK button to enter the decryption program.
4. Press “Read” to start decryption
5. The “√” means decrypt succeeds, “X” means failure.
Support read write 10 English frequency
125KHz, 250KHz, 375KHz, 500KHz, 625khz, 750kHz, 875KHz, 1000KHZ, 13.56MHz (ISO1443A/B)
1) Where can i download the software?
Answer: You can download the software via this link: //www.rf-card.com/wcopy/soft/wbw/nfcproen2020.rar
2) Which chip inside in the 5pcs blue keyfobs and 5pcs white cards?
Answer: If you buy the RFID copier + 5pcs UID keyfobs + 5pcs T5577 cards. The 5pcs UID keyfobs is working with 13.56MHz frequency, used to copy the mi-fare 1k card. The 5pcs T5577 cards is working with 125KHz frequency, used to copy the EM4100, TK4100 cards. They are different type card.
3) Why the 5pcs cards in the package read failure?
Answer: Please don’t worry, these 5pcs white cards is T5577 (EM4305) type, they haven no data before write. They will can be read successfully after finished written from your TK4100 or EM4100 type card. Thank you.